As the Director of Operations at RFC Financial Planners, Bryan’s role is to help ensure that all areas of the firm are running at their most efficient levels. The entire RFC team is dedicated to providing a level of service and a client experience that are among the highest in the industry, and Bryan supports this by developing and implementing practices and workflows that allow the team to operate efficiently. This ultimately allows for a more balanced and fulfilling experience for both the advisors and our clients.
Bryan has over thirty-four years of experience in the financial services industry and began his career in product sales. His experiences working with thousands of financial advisors over the years led to him developing a passion for Practice Management. His main area of interest is helping firms become better at what they do and improving their processes and practices so that they can better serve their clients.
Bryan grew up in Englewood, Colorado where he studied Physical Education at Metropolitan State College. After graduation, he went directly into the financial services industry and has enjoyed every aspect of his professional career. His career has allowed him to live in beautiful places like Colorado, California, Rhode Island, and Michigan.
He currently lives in Novi with his wife, Julie and two of their three children and they have a golden retriever named Allie. When he is not working, he enjoys family time, travel, and soccer and is an official for both High School and Club level teams.
GETTING TO KNOW BRYAN
- Biggest Accomplishment: Raising 3 healthy, happy and well adjusted children.
- Family: Julie (Wife), Nicholas, Aidan, Olivia & Allie (our Golden Retriever)
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving (family, family and more family)
- Favorite Music: Country & Motown
- Favorite Quote: “He who cannot communicate his ideas stands at the same level as he who has none”
- Favorite Food: Italian and Southern “Comfort” Food
- Favorite Books: Catch Me if You Can, Lone Survivor, No One Would Listen and You’re OK it’s Just a Bruise
- Favorite Vacation: In 2011 we traveled to Scotland, Northern Ireland and England to watch my son’s soccer team play and train with teams from around the United Kingdom. All the more special because my 2 sisters and their families were able to join us.