As a Client Operations Associate, Drake helps with the processing and preparation of paperwork, along with assisting clients with account related questions. Drake looks to make the process of retirement planning an enjoyable and a less stressful experience for our clients.
Drake grew up in Dexter and is set to graduate from Hope college in the spring of 2022 with a BA in Business Finance. In recent years Drake has led a group of peers in an effort to start a three headed donation fund for three local after school programs for underprivileged kids in the Holland area. He was also a part of a student-controlled portfolio involving the investment of a portion of Hope College’s endowment. Outside of school and work Drake enjoys playing baseball, basketball, and watching Formula 1 racing.
GETTING TO KNOW DRAKE
- Favorite Restaurant: Black Rock
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- Favorite Artists: Mac Demarco / Jon Bellion / Mutual Friends
- Best Piece of Advice: You’re not the smartest person in the room. You can learn something from anybody.
- Favorite Book: One Shot at Forever
- Something you may not know about Drake: My freshman year at Hope I won a male beauty pageant for charity.
- Favorite TV Show: I Think You Should Leave, West World, and Attack on Titan
- Bucket List Trip: Oktoberfest in the heart of Munich