Isabella, who goes by Bella, grew up in Westland, Michigan and graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in Psychology. Before joining RFC, she worked in research at different labs on campus.
As a Client Services Associate, she helps with client calls and scheduling, as well as maintaining the office environment. With Bella’s assistance, the office will run smoothly week to week.
Bella lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan with her two kittens, Zuko and Bobo. She enjoys being in nature, going for walks and cooking. Her favorite recipe to make is homemade pasta.
GETTING TO KNOW BELLA
- Favorite Food or Restaurant: Some sort of Pasta or a Turkey Reuben
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- Favorite Movie: Calle Me by Your Name
- Favorite Band: The Japanese House
- Favorite Musical: Mama Mia!
- Bucket List Trip: Italy (Rome & Florence)
- Do you have any pets?: Two kittens, Zuko and Bobo
- Favorite TV Show: Whatever I am binging at that time. Right now it’s Big Brother
- Question: Do you play any instruments: Yes, I play Guitar and sing
- Something you may not know about Bella: I do Tahitian Dance and substitute at my local dance studio.