Adam focuses on providing clients unbiased financial guidance and independent investment management. He is driven to continually improve the RFC client experience, and to inspire clients to lead more balanced, organized and simplified financial lives so they can focus time on those things in life that cannot be delegated.
Adam has obtained his CFP® certification. Prior to co-founding RFC Financial Planners, Adam worked with Sigma Financial Corporation, Merrill Lynch and for his family’s window cleaning business. Adam holds the series 7, 24 and 66 registrations, as well as Life, Health and Annuity insurance licenses. Adam graduated Magna Cum Laude and with honors from Eastern Michigan University with a bachelor’s degree in Finance.
Spending time with his family, wife Angie (who owns an accounting firm), daughters Hannah and Maddie, and sons Ben and Alex, is where you will find Adam outside of work. Currently, the boys play hockey, and the girls compete in golf and tennis. In addition to spending time with family and friends, he enjoys reading, playing tennis and golf, board games and Detroit Lions football.
GETTING TO KNOW ADAM
- Favorite food or restaurant: BBQ
- Best piece of financial advice received: To be financially successful focus on what you’re best at. To keep financial success, diversify your talents and interests.
- Favorite book: A Song of Ice and Fire
- Favorite holiday: Halloween
- Place Adam would most like to visit: Space
- Biggest accomplishment (so far): Starting and running our own business
- Hobbies/Interests: Tennis and golf. Watching our children’s sporting events and activities. Detroit Lions football.
- Do you have any pets? Louie, Jill and Lilly
- Favorite music: A little bit of everything
- Farthest from home you have ever traveled and why? Hawaii, for a family get away
- Stranded on a deserted island. You get one book. What is it? “Boy Scout Handbook” – there is a lot in there I would probably need to know.
- Stranded on a deserted island. You get one CD. What is it? A mixed CD with a little of every type of music.
- Stranded on a deserted island. You get one movie. What is it? Shawshank Redemption