As the Client Operations Manager, Erin helps the office run smoothly by managing the workflow of the department, training new operations team members, and working to make sure that client requests are handled quickly and efficiently. Along with the operations team, she prepares and processes paperwork and assists clients with account-related requests. She is happy to be a part of a team that helps families and individuals manage their finances and prepare for the future, and her goal is to help make that process simple and enjoyable.
Erin grew up in Georgia and has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Georgia. Her love of reading led her to pursue a master’s degree in the broad field of Information Science at the University of Michigan, specializing in libraries and archives. She has worked at the Ann Arbor District Library, the UM Library, and the Washington State University Science Library as well as the Ypsilanti Food Co-op, and now brings her skills in helping others organize, record, and access information to RFC.
She is an avid reader who loves exploring other cultures through literature. In her spare time, she enjoys working on crafts and spending time outdoors gardening and camping. She and her husband Nic live in Ypsilanti and have an adorable cat named Oslo. They are excited to start a family and put down roots in the area.
GETTING TO KNOW ERIN
- Place I would like to visit: Ireland, and more National Parks
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Hobbies/Interests: Hiking and camping, playing piano, painting/drawing, crocheting
- Favorite Food or Restaurant: Thai food, Corner Brewery, Jerusalem Garden
- Favorite books: War and Peace, Franny and Zooey, In Search of Lost Time, Gravity’s Rainbow
- Favorite movies: You’ve Got Mail, High Fidelity, Pride and Prejudice