As a Client Operations Manager, Erin’s role is to help the office run smoothly by preparing and processing paperwork and assisting clients with account related requests. She is excited to be a part of a team that helps families and individuals manage their finances and prepare for the future, and her goal is to help make that process simple and enjoyable for clients.
Erin grew up in the south and has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Georgia. Her love of reading led her to pursue a master’s degree in the broad field of Information Science at the University of Michigan, specializing in libraries and archives. She has worked at the Ann Arbor District Library, the UM Library, and the Washington State University Science Library as well as the Ypsilanti Food Co-op, and now brings her skills in helping others organize, record, and access information to RFC.
She is an avid reader who loves exploring other cultures through literature; currently Russian and Norwegian authors are her favorites. She and her partner Nic love to spend time listening to music, cooking, and spending time outdoors hiking or enjoying the Huron River. They have an adorable and mischievous cat named Oslo.
GETTING TO KNOW ERIN
- Place I would like to visit: Ireland, and more National Parks
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Hobbies/Interests: Hiking and camping, playing piano, painting/drawing, crocheting
- Favorite Food or Restaurant: Thai food, Corner Brewery, Jerusalem Garden
- Favorite books: War and Peace, Franny and Zooey, In Search of Lost Time, Gravity’s Rainbow
- Favorite movies: You’ve Got Mail, High Fidelity, Pride and Prejudice
Request an Appointment
Let's have a complimentary initial consultation to get to know each other and see how we could work together to move you closer to your goals. It all starts with a conversation. Let's Talk.
Current clients please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.