As a Client Services Manager, Laura strives to make sure clients have a positive experience by making them feel comfortable when they visit RFC. Laura is also responsible for scheduling client appointments, planning client events and coordinating client service requests. You might not know, but Laura is the voice that you hear anytime you call in to RFC Financial Planners. She also specializes in organizing office operations to ensure effectiveness while maximizing cost efficiencies.
Laura has 33 years of client services experience. She graduated from Western Michigan University in 1985 with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and merchandising. Her previous work experiences include various management positions with a global consumer good company. In 2007 she was the first RFC employee.
Laura resides in South Lyon, MI with her husband Mike and their two children, Griffin and Jordan. Laura enjoys hanging out with her family playing board games, watching movies, watching and playing hockey, participating in outdoor activities and listening to music with her kids.
GETTING TO KNOW LAURA
- Favorite foods: Italian, Mediterranean and Hungarian Chicken Paprikash and Polascinta that her 84 year-old Mother makes.
- Favorite movies: When Harry Met Sally, Sense and Sensibility, The Way We Were and The Big Chill.
- Favorite band: Bruce Springsteen and the E-street band
- Best thing I’ve ever done: Raise my children
- Favorite quote: “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do matters very much” -Jackie Kennedy
- Something on Laura’s bucket list: Own a cottage in Grand Haven, MI on or near Lake Michigan
- Something you might not know about Laura is: She and her husband adopted their two children from Russia and travelled to Russia 3 times within 1 ½ years.