Phil grew up in central Indiana and graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in Psychology. Before joining RFC in 2020, he worked in church ministry on campus at the University of Michigan for seven years.
As a Financial Planning Administrative Assistant, Phil helps the financial planners by preparing for and participating in client meetings, and communicating with clients. Helping in these areas allows the financial planners more time to spend focusing on clients and their needs.
Phil lives in Ann Arbor with his wife, Frances, and their Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Reggie. Phil loves playing soccer (football) and supporting his favorite club, Liverpool FC. He also enjoys musicals, traveling, and trying new craft beers.
GETTING TO KNOW PHIL
- Favorite Food or Restaurant: BBQ Brisket and fried Okra
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas / New Year’s Eve
- Favorite Movie: Inception
- Favorite Band: Trivium
- Favorite Musical: Waitress
- Bucket List Trip: Liverpool, England. To go see a home Liverpool match at Anfield stadium.
- Do you have any pets? A Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Reggie aka “Reggie Miller” aka “Reginald Poofter”.
- Favorite TV Show: The Office, Parks and Rec, Fringe
- Do you play any instruments? Yes, I play drums, acoustic guitar, a little bit of piano, and sing
- Something you may not know about Phil: I once held a junior high track record for the 4X100m relay for 8 years and won my high school intramural ping pong tournament during my senior year.